Olga is CEO of BiolyHealth – a company that distributes Hepa Diet in the UK. When she tried Hepa Diet first, she lost 13 lbs (6 kilos) in 2 weeks. Over the following months, her weight kept going down due to the increased metabolism and a habit of eating healthy.
Unlike usual diets and detox resorts that she had tried before, Hepa Diet helped Olga to reach long-term results. Over the last 2 years, she used a Hepa Diet program three times when she wanted to feel lighter and healthier.
Here are Olga’s tips.
- Have a glass of water before the shake. 2 liters of water per day is a must if you are on a diet and want to feel good.
- For the first 3 days, use scales to measure your food. It will help you understand how much everything weighs.
- Prepare your meal on the plate beforehand so that you don’t feel tempted to grab anything else from the fridge.
- Don’t use more than 1 teaspoon of olive oil per day. Prepare your sauce in the morning and leave it in the fridge.
- You can mix your Hepa not only with milk but also with yogurt, curd cheese, or kefir.
- When having dinner, visually divide your plate into 4 parts. 3 parts have to be vegetables/salad, and 1 part is protein.
- To finish the diet earlier (in 10 days), replace an evening protein meal with another Hepa Shake!
- No alcohol, sugar, fructose, bread, or pasta. Sorry!
- Everyday activity/sport really helps to feel better. If you are busy, even speed walking is great.
- Most importantly, of course, is to prepare for the diet mentally and choose the right time to follow all the rules without temptation.
Remember to put your active life on pause and be kind to yourself!