Hepa Trial Set
The Hepa Trial Set gets you started in optimising your body for effective weight loss. It consists of four Hepa shakes and offers you an opportunity to try Hepa Diet for two days without too much commitment. Our product, produced by leading German doctors, allows you to burn fat and reset metabolism in just 2 weeks.
The trial set includes 4 packs of Hepa shakes, 30g each, and a 10% discount on the Full Hepa Set – if you decide to continue the diet.
What’s in the box?
- Hepa Shake (4 bags)
Hepa Set is characterised by a special combination of the highest quality ingredients, such as:
- High-quality protein and fibre
- Liver active substances such as choline and taurine
- Important Omega-3 amino acids
Hepa Diet is a proven way to lose weight fast and efficiently. Unlike many other diets, it really works, and the results last even after you switch to your usual diet.
Hepa Diet is very easy to follow. Please visit our Diet Plan to learn more.
Put 300 ml of semi skimmed milk or non-dairy milk and the contents of a bag of Hepa in your Hepa Shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Done!
You can achieve flavour variations by adding an espresso for a mocha note or by adding spices such as cinnamon.
You can also prepare Hepa with different dairy or dairy-free products, such as low-fat quark, natural yogut, almond milk, soy milk etc.
At the moment, this item is dispatched only within the UK. Delivery time: 1-3 business days.
Your new lifestyle
Hepa Diet limits your calorie intake to 980 kcal per day.
500 kcal per day comes from delicious Hepa shakes. Have them for breakfast and lunch.
480 kcal per day comes from food. You can eat any vegetables and protein meals with an addition of some milk products and oils.
For your well-being and great results, you should drink plenty of water. We recommend drinking at least 2 litres per day when you are on Hepa Diet. The diet is full of fibre, and water prevents it from stagnating in the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Hepa Diet last?
Hepa Diet lasts 14 days. Within this period of time, the liver gets cleansed, and the fat-burning process begins. You start to lose weight and feel better.
If you are happy with the results and want to go even further, choose one day in the week to be your Hepa day. Throughout the day, stick to the Hepa diet rules. Most people choose Monday as their mandatory Hepa day to recalibrate after the weekend.
What drinks are allowed on Hepa Diet?
In general, you should drink at least 2 litres of calorie-free liquid a day. In particular, due to the relatively high fibre intake via Hepa shakes (plus the fibre from the vegetables), you should make sure that you have sufficient fluids because fibre has the property of binding water.
During Hepa Diet, please note:
- Mineral water is always the drink of choice.
- Tea is also highly recommended, naturally unsweetened.
- You can also enjoy coffee without restriction.
However, only black coffee or coffee with a semi-skimmed milk dash (1.5% fat) is recommended. The less milk you add to the coffee, the better. Do not use sugar, and please use sweeteners sparingly.
During the diet, avoid sugary drinks, smoothies and juices as well as alcohol, but also non-alcoholic beer or non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
What food is allowed on Hepa Diet?
On Hepa Diet, you can have one high-protein and two vegetable servings per day in addition to your Hepa shakes.
You can eat lean meat and fish, tofu, steamed vegetables, soups, salads, or crudités with dips, etc. The main rule – your high-protein meal should not exceed 280 kcal per portion, and your vegetable dishes should not exceed 100 kcal per portion.
Check our Recipe page for more inspiration.
Can I do sports while on Hepa Diet?
If you have been physically active up to now, you should not give up your activities. You know yourself best - adapt your previous fitness workload to your personal well-being during these 2 weeks.
If you have not been active before, you should start slowly. Low-dose endurance training such as cycling or swimming is beneficial.
Why is a tape measure included in the package?
You can use this tape measure to measure your waist circumference. A big belly, otherwise known as a 'wealth belly,' is the most conspicuous sign of internal adiposity.
An excessive intake of carbohydrates and high-calorie foods, coupled with a lack of exercise, causes the body's fat stores to reach their capacity.
Then the body is forced to outsource: it now shifts fat storage to the organs in the abdominal cavity - especially the liver - and the abdominal cavity itself. Once this happens, the inner fat becomes visible as a big, round belly.
What's worse is that even when the belly is bulging from the unphysiological fat storage, the rest of the body usually appears slim. But beware - a belly like this is not just an aesthetic problem. This is because the bigger the belly, the higher the risk of common metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
However, an increased waistline is not a point of no return - in most cases, organ fat is reversible.
How can I use the tape measure to determine my waist measurement?
For the most accurate results, please proceed as follows:
Time of measurement
- Measure your waist circumference in the morning before breakfast without any clothes on.
- Look at yourself in the mirror to make sure you are standing straight.
Position of the tape measure
- Mark the following points with a water-soluble marker:
- Bottom rib
- The highest point of the pelvic bone
- Now position the tape measure horizontally around your body in between the two points.
- Stay relaxed and breathe evenly.
Waist circumference - women versus men
80 to 88 cm – Increased risk of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
over 88 cm – Significantly increased risk of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
94 to 102 cm – Increased risk of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
over 102 cm – Significantly increased risk of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
Measure your waist circumference again after 2 weeks of Hepa Diet. You'll be pleased by the results.
Can I eat fruits while on Hepa Diet?
During the Hepa Diet days, you should have plenty of vegetables in your meal plan. But you should stay away from fruits because of the fruit sugar they contain. You won't miss out on any vitamins because vegetables are an even better source of vitamins! For example, 100 g of sweet pepper contains 3 times as much vitamin C as 100 g of oranges. In 2 weeks, you can go back to having two servings of fruit every day.
Tip: After the 2 weeks diet, choose fruits low in sugar, such as berries. These small fruits are especially high in fibre and easy to portion. Frozen berries are also delicious and a good source of vitamins.
Is Hepa shake gluten-free?
The oat fibre content within Hepa gives the product a gluten content of approximately 189 mg/kg, which means there is around 5.67 mg of gluten in one serving. Although this represents a very small gluten sample, only foods and supplements of fewer than 20 ppm (20 mg/kg) of gluten are officially recognised as gluten-free.
Is lactose intolerance a problem?
Hepa is low in lactose. One serving of Hepa shake (30g) contains approximately 0.33g of lactose. Therefore, a daily serving represents 0.99 g of lactose. Hepa is generally well-tolerated in mild to moderate lactose intolerance cases, provided that the product is prepared with low-lactose products or soy milk.
Please note: If you are allergic to birch pollen, you should not use soy milk because of a potential cross allergy.
What does Hepa shake taste like?
Hepa shakes have a popular oat-vanilla taste.
You can achieve variations in no time by adding an espresso for a great mocha note or wonderful spices such as cinnamon or cardamom.
For more tasty variety, you can also easily and quickly prepare it in different dairy products. Try Hepa mixed in sour milk products, a little less sweet, or quark, cottage cheese, and yoghurt for a change.
Does Hepa shake contain fructose?
Hepa does not contain fructose as an ingredient. However, the liver-active ingredient inulin is a fructose polymer. Therefore, 100g of Hepa shake contains approximately 0.6g of fructose from inulin. One portion of Hepa shake (30g) contains 0.18g of fructose from inulin.
Inulin is a prebiotic and thus serves as food for the "good" intestinal bacteria.
Can I go to the sauna?
If you like going to the sauna, feel free to go once or twice during these 10 days. Start with short sauna sessions and extend them if you feel good doing it.
Why should I not drink alcohol during Hepa Diet?
Alcoholic beverages have a negative impact on your calorie balance because of the sugar they contain and their alcohol content.
A gram of alcohol provides almost twice as many calories as a gram of sugar (7 kcal vs. 4 kcal per gram). Alcohol has a high content of so-called empty calories. Empty calories provide the body with energy but no vital nutrients. The body also registers alcohol as a poison and primarily takes care of its breakdown. The fat-burning lies idle.
Another effect should not be underestimated: alcohol stimulates the appetite.
What can I do to combat hunger?
Experience has shown that people only feel hungry occasionally during the first few days of the transition.
We recommend that you ask yourself whether you are truly hungry or if you just feel like eating something. These two sensations are very similar, so it's easy to get them confused at first. For example, a growling stomach is a clear indication that you really are hungry and not just wanting to eat something.
5 tricks that will enhance your well-being and curb your hunger (real or imagined):
- Increase your fluid intake. Thirst is often confused with hunger. The best way to monitor how much you are drinking (at least 2 litres of calorie-free fluids) is to use your own water bottle or a fluid intake tracker. A hot cup of tea can lift you up and give your belly a nice warm feeling, especially on a cold day.
- Enjoy a two-course meal. Feel free to eat the vegetables for lunch and then drink the Hepa shake a little while later, or vice versa. However, you should not wait more than one hour in between.
- Prepare Hepa in different ways. Hepa can also be stirred into yoghurt (1.5% fat, 250 g), low-fat curd cheese (max. 0.5% fat, 250 g), or cottage cheese (150 g). It will stay in your stomach slightly longer and may positively affect your feeling of satiety.
- Change up your veggie servings. Chewing has a positive effect on your feeling of satiety. It is therefore recommended to eat raw vegetables or steamed al dente. Another highly recommended alternative is a soup that warms you up from the inside. Delicious recipe ideas can be found on our Recipes page.
- Increase your vegetable intake. Vegetables generally have a very low-calorie content because they contain a lot of water, which gives them a low energy density. They have roughly 15 to 30 kcal per 100 g. In any case, always make sure you use a low-calorie method to prepare them using no more than 1 tsp of oil per day (e.g., olive oil).
How can I keep my dieting success?
First and foremost, of course, it depends on what desires and health goals you have for future.
For example, there is often a desire to continue losing weight. Together with your nutritionist, you will find your individual path. Regular "refreshments" are important to stabilise the success achieved in the long term.
- Three days of Hepa Diet a month
- One day of Hepa Diet per week
- One Hepa shake per day (have it for breakfast)
You can order a Hepa Nero (follow-up) set to continue with Hepa Diet.
In general, how should I eat after that?
It's often enough to adopt a basic approach closer to the Mediterranean diet and stick to the principle of three meals a day. You'll be surprised how simple and delicious it can be!
Make it easier with these 5 tips:
- You only need three meals a day - snacks are what ruin your figure.
- Drink only calorie-free beverages - soft drinks, juices, spritzers, and sweetened beverages are liquid calorie bombs.
- Alcohol only in moderation - don't have an aperitif and stick to alcohol-free beverages in general.
- Be mindful and enjoy your food - don't eat in front of your computer.
- Increase your daily movement - every step counts.